Laugh a little
Stories of the bible - as told by children
The following statements about the Bible were written by children.
- In the first book of the Bible, Guinesses, G-d got tired of creating the world, so he took the Sabbath off.
- Lot's wife was a pillar of salt by day, but a ball of fire by night.
- Moses led the Hebrews to the Red Sea, where they ate unleavened bread, which is bread without any ingredients.
- The Egyptians were all drowned in the dessert.
- Afterward, Moses went up to Mount Cyanide to find the ten amendments.
- The first commandment was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
- The seventh commandment is "Thou shalt not admit adultery."
- The greatest miracle in the Bible is when Joshua told his son to stand still and he obeyed him.
- David was a Hebrew king skilled at playing the liar. He fought with the Finkelsteins, a race of people who lived in Biblical times.
- Solomon, one of David's sons, had 300 wives and 700 porcupines