Laugh a little
We all receive jokes by email, but I've found a very large collection of Jewish jokes at a website called aWordInYourEye.com. That website's creator, David Minkoff, has given permission for jokes on his website to be reproduced here.
Unless otherwise stated, all content shown here is:
From awordinyoureye.com. Copyright © 2001-2015 David Minkoff
The bible according to children
• Noah's wife was called Joan of Ark because Noah built the ark, which the animals came to in pears.
• The Jews were a proud people and throughout history they had trouble with unsympathetic Genitals.
• The first commandment was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
• The seventh commandment is, "Thou shalt not admit adultery".
• David was a Hebrew king skilled at playing the liar. He fought with the Finkelsteins, a race of people who lived in Biblical times.